At Ultima, we offer bespoke biohazard training that can be customised to meet your specific business requirements.
We will work with you to create a bespoke training plan and our industry experts will then attend your premises and deliver CPD-accredited training to your team at a time that suits you.
What is bespoke training?
Customised for your business. Delivered on-premises.
Our expert trainers are happy to travel to your locations and teach your staff everything they need to know about biohazard awareness and effective decontamination. If you would like to discuss possible bespoke training solutions for your business, please get in touch.
Bespoke training for Regency
Regency was looking for specialist trauma and blood-borne viruses awareness training for their team. They wanted the course to focus on custody cell training including risk assessments and the methods used in this specialist role.
We organised a 2-day training course with teams of ten each day covering the following topics:
- BBV (blood-borne virus) – What a BBV is, how long it can survive on surfaces, and how we can protect ourselves from it.
- PPE (personal protective equipment) – What PPE is appropriate for the role and how it should be worn and removed safely.
- Trauma cleaning – The methods, techniques and equipment used to sanitise crime scenes and trauma scenes.
- Sanitising & fogging – The key differences between sanitising and cleaning and how to use a fogger effectively.
- Hazardous waste disposal – How to dispose of hazardous waste safely and in line with government waste regulations.
We organised practical sessions at a local police cell so the Regency team could put what they learned into practice. The cells were staged with fake blood and other bodily fluids so the team would have a real hands-on cleaning experience.
Each member of the team had to explain how they would approach each scenario and then conduct the clean wearing the appropriate PPE. This was followed by an in-depth feedback session with our expert instructors.
Get in touch to arrange a bespoke training session for your organisation
If you are looking for a customisable biohazard course training to suit your business needs and would like it delivered on your premises, please get in touch for more information.