Online Crime Scene Cleaning Training
We offer crime scene cleaning training in the UK taught by expert crime scene cleaners and other industry professionals. Our CPD-accredited crime scene cleaning training course will teach you the specialist skills and methods needed to sanitise trauma scenes effectively, safely and legally.
The online Suicide, Murder & Trauma Course is available on our e-learning platform, meaning you can study at a time and place that suits you and complete the course at your own pace.
Suicide, Murder & Trauma Course
5 CPD credits
Suicide, Murder & Trauma Course
The crime scene cleaning training course will teach you how to remove potentially infectious materials after trauma has occurred and understand how to operate safely in high-risk environments.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Here are some of the topics covered in the Suicide, Murder & Trauma course:
- The equipment and methods used to clean up at crime scenes.
- How to sanitise and remove infectious body fluid after trauma has occurred.
- How to clean contaminated surfaces such as floors, walls and ceilings.
- Case studies of crime and trauma scene cleanup.
This crime scene cleaning training course will teach you how to sanitise trauma scenes safely and in line with government guidelines.
You will earn a Certificate of Completion of a CPD-accredited course and 5 CPD points.
By the end of this specialist trauma cleaning training course you should:
- Learn the methods and skills needed to clean up affected walls, ceilings and flooring and sanitise crime scene areas.
- Know how to remove potentially infectious materials (e.g. blood and other bodily fluids) after trauma has occurred.
- Understand how to dispose of biohazardous waste according to current waste regulations.
- Know what PPE and products to use in crime scene cleaning.
We highly recommend that you also complete the Health and Safety Biohazard Training Course on the Ultima Cleaning Academy e-learning platform before you carry out trauma or crime scene cleaning.
Please note that learners aged 16-17 years can complete crime scene cleaning training in the UK, but they are unable to operate in this field until they are 18 years of age due to the nature of the work.
What do i get?
Who is this course for?
You must satisfy the following requirements to pass the course:
- Complete all modules in the course.
- Complete the online test at the end of each module and achieve a pass rate of 80% or higher
Clear Environmental Contracting
This crime scene cleaning course has massively helped our business grow in this specialist type of cleaning.
Prefer to learn in person?
Learn more about our in-person crime scene cleaning training course
At Ultima, we also offer in-person crime scene cleaning training in the UK taught by industry experts. Our trauma cleaning training is ideal for people who want to gain hands-on experience in an interactive classroom environment.
Crime scene cleaning training courses in the UK
Our popular Decontamination and Biohazard Cleaning Course takes place four times a year at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel in Bristol.
This in-depth CPD-accredited trauma cleaning training course is taught over three consecutive days by cleaning specialists with more than 20 years of experience.
It will teach you everything you need to know about safe and effective biohazard decontamination including crime scene cleaning, pest control, sharps removal, and much more.